This evening surprised me with the gift of the Liebster Blog Award from the very extraordinary high flying Lady Deidre. While pondering this nomination, I began exploring Google and other award winning blogs for more information on what this is all about. With each click of the mouse, the words pride and humility clacked through my brain along with this reminder… Suck it up, sunshine, it’s NOT about you! It is about the One who created you! As this chant repeats itself in my cranium, I must thank Lady Dei for considering me worthy of this recognition and my Creator, for working through the ordinariness of my days as He gives me many hmmm moments to teach me more about Him.
My mouse clicking has given me these considerations for receiving this award…
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Post a copy of the award to your blog.
- Nominate 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve the recognition for a job well done and are worthy of higher visibility.
- Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
Some bloggers have a difficult time choosing only five bloggers to pass this award to. In my case, I found it difficult to find five who had not received the honor…
- Guy Wolfe, a public servant with a heart for following God.
- Richard Rice, whose writings remind me of those by Francine Rivers.
- Lauree Fletcher Webb, who thinks outside this box called life and doesn’t put God in one.
- mtsweat, who shows humility while Resting in His Grace.
- Nicole, one happy blogger on a humble journey.
Happy blogging everyone!